Children's clothing inspirations by Cristiana Resina


'I've been asked me several times why I don't create a line of clothing for children.
The truth is, I don't know the answer!
A few years ago, I did an experiment, fabricated models in a limited number, and the truth is that it actually sold well.
But then I stopped it. Other priorities came up, and time does not allows us to do everything and life has these kind of eternal delays.
I would love one day return to this project. Who knows ...
One thing I am sure: it would be a line with a relaxed style, modern hippie, comfortable, full of inspiring patterns. A boho style.
Here are some pictures I took from Pinterest, and I wish I had idealized them myself!'


'Já várias vezes me perguntaram porque é que não crio linhas de vestuário para crianças.
A resposta é que nem eu sei!
Há uns anos, fiz uma experiência, fabriquei alguns modelos em número reduzido, e a verdade é que até se venderam bem.
Mas depois parei. Porque surgiam outras prioridades, porque o tempo não dá para tudo e a vida tem destes eternos adiar.
Gostava de um dia regressar a este projeto. Quem sabe...
De uma coisa tenho a certeza: seria uma linha com um estilo descontraído, hippie moderno, confortável, cheio de padrões inspiradores. Um estilo boho.
Aqui ficam algumas imagens que retirei do Pinterest e que eu gostaria de ter idealizado!'


Fresh flowing dresses and straw hats | Vestidos esvoaçantes e frescos e chapéus de palha.


With unexpected notes. | Com apontamentos inesperados.



Friends using patchwork and headscarves. | Amigas que usam patchwork e lenços na cabeça.



Tunics (love  it!) With embroidery, those which remind me of my  own childhood. | Túnicas (adoro túnicas!) com bordados, daqueles que me fazem lembrar a minha infância.






Shorts and skirts in improbable patterns. | Calções e saias em padrões improváveis.


A relaxed style. | Um estilo descontraído.


Barefoot, preferably in the sand. | Pés descalços, de preferência na areia.



 And finally, I confess that it is very kitch, but I could not resist! Notice these plump feet, adorned with  pretend jewels. 


 E, pronto, confesso que é muito kitch, mas não resisti! Reparem nestes pés rechonchudos, adornados com jóias a fingir.


And these bells (maybe knitting a bit?),  which fill the house with jingles every time the little fairies run and dance!

E estes guizos (quem sabe tricotar?), que enchem a casa de tinidos sempre que as pequenas fadas correm e dançam!


*All photos were taken from Pinterest, if you know the author please contact us at blogamniotico@gmail.com and due credit will be given.

amniotico

Sónia is the founder and writer of Amniotico- Parenting, Travel and Tales. She began this blog in 2005 with two posts about parenting, the year she had daughter Francisca. Then life happened. Now since 2014 with a whole new focus on Parenting and Travel. Sonia is also an international Human Rights and Elections expert and as such has worked with the United Nations and European Union in many parts of the globe, including conflict and war torn countries while being a single mom!